"Eric and Dylan created this tragedy, but Columbine created them"
Columbine... REB/Eric Harris, VoDkA/Dylan Klebold
The Nobodies -Marilyn Manson
Countess - Columbine High Blues
When Kristi Epling was dating Dan Lab whom was the guy that punched Eric in the face during science, Eric and Kristi send notes back and forth and had a conversation about him. There was never an explanation on why he did.
Transcript of the note between Eric & Kristi Epling
Kristi: ..did I make your hit list yet?
Eric: nope, yer on my “semper fi” list, but (Redacted) still is in the top 5, along with this asshole named (Redacted) or (Redacted) or something.
Kristi: That’s fine, he knows that. He wants off, or rather, he doesn’t want to die anytime soon.
Eric: He will always be under the gun and in the sights since he hit me in the face, even though it didn’t hurt at all. Until I get to hit him back I will always be pissed at him and his dick head friend too. If they want “off” then tell them to show some fuckin’ respect to their elders(me and Dylan) and never make another smart ass remark about (illegible) to us.
Kristi: If you’re going to be pissed at me for being with (Redacted), then that is your thing, but I think that it’s stupid. I’m still the same person, I didn’t change just because I’m with him, but you are going to do what you will.
Eric: Exactly. But I didn’t think you would go out with someone like him. But oh fuckin well es ist mir scheiss egal. Does he still want me to be nice to him?
Kristi: I’m sorry I let you down, but I’m happy (illegible) for now, he never wanted you to be nice to him, he just didn’t want you to kill him(he’s definitely scared of you)
Eric: Well if he will let me punch him in face,His friend is another story though. I’ll kill him…
Almost all of the damages done after the shooting.
Eric Harris, 25 things that make me different
- My love for computer game called Doom. Doom is such a big part of my life and no one I know can recreate environments in Doom as good as me. I know almost anything there is to know about that game, so I believe that separates me from the rest of the world.
- My dreams. Dreams are one of the most personal things for a person, and I know my dreams separate me from others.
- My car! No one else except my best friend has a little puny car with a Rammstein sticker on it.
- My bullet hanging from my rear-view mirror.
- My Berserk and Zippo that I always have in my right pocket.
- My backpack with its customized whiteout writings.
- I can bite off part of a pop can using only my teeth.
- My personal views of other people.
- My first impressions of people.
- My penmanship. I haven’t seen anyone else write quite like I do.
- My knowledge of fireworks.
- My knowledge of conventional / amateur explosives.
- My scars.
- My anger management problems.
- My attitude towards people around me.
- My diversion record.
- My friends.
- My patented way of killing spiders and crickets.
- My nickname, just as long as there isn’t too many copy cats out there.
- My music.
- My fence signs in my room.
- The large collection of bullet shells I have.
- My black box and its content.
- My family.
- My memories of the past and hopes for the future.
NOTE: This audio will make you pissed.
Tom Klebold calls to Jefferson county asking about Susan bag. The dispatcher calls back to the responsible and say that Tom was angry and was not a friendly guy and wanted the his wife bag now, when in fact Tom Klebold was very calm during the call. They also laugh from the situation that Tom was Susan’s bag.